Silent Sunday

Silent Sunday

About over40andamumtoone

I’m a first time, full time Mum in my 40′s. I had a busy life in Export Sales before my Monkey came along, but decided to become a stay at home Mum once he arrived. We’ve had a busy 3 years so far, but now as Monkey has started pre-school I’ve decided to start a blog about our journey and experiences from here on in. We also have a kitten called Brewster who will be making appearances and I’m a mad Ferrari F1 fan, so am sure that will slip in to the blog too. We love reviewing toys, games and books and would love the opportunity to look at anything that fits in with our family lifestyle. We are always out and about and offering an insight on the places we visit. If you like what you read please leave me a comment, I love to hear from people, and always try to reply. Enjoy the read.
This entry was posted in Family Life. Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Silent Sunday

1. Cute! Is this a latest obsession?

2. Very cute. Eating up a worry?
    The Reading Residence recently posted…Silent Sunday & Week 2 #Project52My Profile

3. aawww a cute monster :)
    chantelle hazelden recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

4. Liska says:

I am trying to read the post-it. It says “have you had” right?
    What is it?
    Liska xx
    Liska recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

• Yes, Biff left Monkey a message asking him if he’d had a good time at Nursery School that morning – no end of information came out that Monkey wouldn’t have shared with me. When he’s older the idea is that if he’s worried about something he can send Biff a note and Biff will eat the worry up for him (and we get to know what’s going on!) Love the idea of it

5. Mummy of Two says:

These things are freakishly cute
    Mummy of Two recently posted…Silent Sunday #2My Profile

6. oh hehe what a cute worry eater and brilliant idea #silentsunday
    Helen The good life mum recently posted…January HighlightsMy Profile

7. LauraCYMFT says:

He’s fab!
    LauraCYMFT recently posted…The Week That Was #1My Profile

8. thats a brilliant idea, do they make one for grown ups :)
    City Coastal Lifestyle recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

9. Kim Carberry says:

Fab monster!
    And what a great idea! Never heard of worry eaters before x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Silent Sunday!!My Profile

10. What a great idea! I’ve never seen these before but think they’d be good in my house. Where do you get them from? x
    Jo @ 3 Kids and a Gluestick recently posted…Silent Sunday 12th January 2014My Profile

11. Emma T says:

These are a great idea. Definitely good for quiet children or those who have a lot of worries
    Emma T recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

12. That is really cool! :) xx
    Funky Wellies recently posted…Silent Sunday / My Sunday Photo – 12th January 2014My Profile

13. What a lovely Idea
    Becky @lakessinglemum recently posted…#SilentSundayMy Profile

14. spicers1976 says:

I really want a worry eater
    spicers1976 recently posted…Silent Sunday 12/1/14My Profile

15. Love this idea and think I could do with one at the moment
    kateonthinice recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

16. What a good idea. I may have to get one for my twins :)
    Carolynne – Mummy Endeavours recently posted…Silent Sunday – 12/01/14My Profile

17. Kel says:

Awesome little dude!
    Kel recently posted…Silent Sunday and My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

18. This really is such a good idea x
    Sara (@mumturnedmom) recently posted…The Ordinary Moments: me and the threeMy Profile

19. Such a great idea to have a worry eater, I’ve never seen one of those before, but I will definitely try and get one for little man. He’s just started writing, so it would be a good place for him to write messages, etc x
    Lilinha Espindula recently posted…Brazilian Creme Caramel Recipe: Pudim de Leite CondensadoMy Profile