Project 365 – Week 13

Joining in with TheBoyAndMe and her linky 365 Project  A Photo A Day, Every Day, For A Year!  Project 365 – Week 13 Days 82 – 88.

Sunday 23rd March – Day 82

Project 365 - Week 13I’ve been really struggling to catch up with blog commitments since our holiday, so Daddy P took Monkey out for the day.  Monkey was so excited, a day of steam trains, if only Daddy P would hurry up and get out of the shower!

Monday 24th March – Day 83

Project 365 - Week 13Apparently this is King Godred’s Castle (King of the Railway) and Thomas and Stephen need to be able to make deliveries right up to the castle draw bridge!  Engineering at it’s best.

Tuesday 25th March – Day 84

Project 365 - Week 13Time for some art time – painting, drawing and Monkey decided to write the first letter of his name, for the very first time.  Proud Mummy moment.  He takes everything at his own pace, but gets there in the end.

Wednesday 26th March – Day 85

Project 365 - Week 13Someone was very happy to receive a surprise from Tractor Ted.  Monkey is a big fan, and spent the whole afternoon parading round the house in his new top!

Thursday 27th March – Day 86

photo(5)We spent the afternoon with Miss B and Mr S from Monkey’s NCT group, their Nanny and little O.  The kids made truffles and chocolates which they decorated with sprinkles.  Monkey had us in fits of laughter – some chocolate may just have ended up in his mouth!!??

Friday 28th March – Day 87

Project 365 - Week 13Nursery and Reception had a Royal Banquet at school today as part of this half term’s theme of Kings, Queens, Knights, Princesses and Dragons.  Monkey borrowed an outfit from his buddy Mr S so he could go as a Knight.  Of course, Dave the Dragon had to go too!

Saturday 29th March – Day 88

Project 365 - Week 13After the school Easter Egg hunt it was time for Monkey to do some gardening.  He’d bought some seeds in the week and now it was time to get planting.

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

About over40andamumtoone

I’m a first time, full time Mum in my 40′s. I had a busy life in Export Sales before my Monkey came along, but decided to become a stay at home Mum once he arrived. We’ve had a busy 3 years so far, but now as Monkey has started pre-school I’ve decided to start a blog about our journey and experiences from here on in. We also have a kitten called Brewster who will be making appearances and I’m a mad Ferrari F1 fan, so am sure that will slip in to the blog too. We love reviewing toys, games and books and would love the opportunity to look at anything that fits in with our family lifestyle. We are always out and about and offering an insight on the places we visit. If you like what you read please leave me a comment, I love to hear from people, and always try to reply. Enjoy the read.
This entry was posted in Family Life, Project 365 and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Project 365 – Week 13

1. Lovely to be able to get out and do some spring gardening. Are you sure Monkey ate some chocolate? I don’t know what gave you that idea? #project365
    Kate @ Family Fever recently posted…Crafting with Bostik – Easter and spring.My Profile

2. 76sunflowers says:

Ha ha chocolate heaven! Looks like the best way to eat it! Love the fact it’s that time of year to get planting :)

3. Jo Laybourn says:

Awe, what a super productive week! I love the photo of his chocolate chops! ;0 #365
    Jo Laybourn recently posted…Week 13 Round Up #Project365My Profile

4. spicers1976 says:

The concentration on his face planting those seeds is amazing
    spicers1976 recently posted…Pre Mother’s Day Trip To The BeachMy Profile

5. guess there were not many truffles made then….lol.
    every good knight needs a dragon. We need to make a start with our seeds soon as well its nice to see them get involved in growing their own food.
    Elaine Livingstone recently posted…Project 365 week 13 – 23rd March – 29th MarchMy Profile

6. Ickle Pickle says:

Hello, I enjoyed reading Monkey’s adventures :) p.s. mummy was 41 when I was born x
    Ickle Pickle recently posted…Project 365 Week 13 23 – 29 MarchMy Profile

7. Charly Dove says:

That is the best way to eat chocolate – looks like Monkey is definitely enjoying it anyway! It must have been awesome to see him write his initial for the first time. I do love the photos of him busying himself with trains and painting :)
    Charly Dove recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

8. Jaime Oliver says:

wow your guys have been super busy! i love monkey in the knights costume x
    Jaime Oliver recently posted…Project 365 Week 13 of 2014My Profile

9. mmmm chocolate :) love the gardening photo, such concentration on his face x
    chantelle hazelden recently posted…Project 365 Days 82 – 88My Profile

10. Mummy of Two says:

Looks like another fun packed week! Loving the chocolatey face pic!

11. I love how different toys get connected for imaginative play, Bud does this all the time and it really shows off his imagination, looks like Monkey does exactly the same.
    Pippa Ainsworth recently posted…Thomas & Friends: Spills & Thrills on DVDMy Profile

12. Just love the chocolate face! Looks like you’ve had a fun week :)
    Sara (@mumturnedmom) recently posted…A Team Umizoomi birthday mission!My Profile

13. The chocolate picture made me smile too!
    Tina Mansfield recently posted…Fishbourne Roman PalaceMy Profile

14. Su Tyler says:

I remember the days of cars and rail track all over the house!
    I love the chocolate beard!
    Su Tyler recently posted…What is a mum?My Profile

15. TheBoyandMe says:

Nice gardening photo, we need to crack on with that this weekend. The head on the floor photo has made me chuckle.

Thanks for linking up to Project 365.
    TheBoyandMe recently posted…365 #14My Profile