Silent Sunday My Sunday Photo 200414

Silent Sunday My Sunday Photo 200414

OneDad3Girls

About over40andamumtoone

I’m a first time, full time Mum in my 40′s. I had a busy life in Export Sales before my Monkey came along, but decided to become a stay at home Mum once he arrived. We’ve had a busy 3 years so far, but now as Monkey has started pre-school I’ve decided to start a blog about our journey and experiences from here on in. We also have a kitten called Brewster who will be making appearances and I’m a mad Ferrari F1 fan, so am sure that will slip in to the blog too. We love reviewing toys, games and books and would love the opportunity to look at anything that fits in with our family lifestyle. We are always out and about and offering an insight on the places we visit. If you like what you read please leave me a comment, I love to hear from people, and always try to reply. Enjoy the read.
This entry was posted in Family Life. Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Silent Sunday My Sunday Photo 200414

1. Kara says:

Very cute – were they racing?
    Kara recently posted…Silent Sunday – 20th April 2014My Profile

2. Great capture x
    The Reading Residence recently posted…Silent Sunday & Week 16 #Project52My Profile

3. Aww, they look beautiful and so cute

4. Wow brilliant capture Mary! They look like they’re playing a game :)
    Carolynne @ Mummy Endeavours recently posted…Silent Sunday – 20/04/14My Profile

5. Amazing pose! YOu got them in their element =) #mysundayphoto
    Merlinda (@pixiedusk) recently posted…MomentsMy Profile

6. Love this shot!
    mummyshambles recently posted…My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

7. OneDad3Girls says:

Are they looking for Easter eggs too

OneDad3Girls recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – Beach LifeMy Profile

8. Kim Carberry says:

Fab photo x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Silent Sunday!!My Profile

9. Mummy of Two says:

What a brilliant photo! I can never get close enough with my noisy two!
    Mummy of Two recently posted…Silent Sunday #16My Profile

10. Great photo, I’ve never managed to get that close to a squirrel :)
    Mhairi LittleHands recently posted…My Sunday Photo – 20/04/14My Profile

11. Jaime Oliver says:

wow what a fantastic capture x
    Jaime Oliver recently posted…Silent Sunday 20/4/14My Profile

12. LauraCYMFT says:

Great shot. You managed to get really close to them!
    LauraCYMFT recently posted…Me & You #4My Profile

13. spicers1976 says:

what are they up to?
    spicers1976 recently posted…Project 365 – 13th – 19th AprilMy Profile

14. Ah now thats just greedy! I’ve been trying to capture a squirrel for ages and you have two!
    twinstiarasandtantrums recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

15. What a fabulous capture! Such cute little woodland animals aren’t they. #silentsunday
    Super Busy Mum recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile