I’m joining Clarina over at Clarina’s Contemplations this summer with her Get Good Summer linky. She has asked us to come up with 5 things we’d like to achieve over the summer, we’ll then link back every week with our progress. We have 10 weeks to achieve our goals.
So what can I achieve this summer?
1. Can I actually swim a length of the swimming pool in the next 10 weeks? I really don’t know, but I’m going to try my hardest. Back to lessons on Friday night.
2. Monkey starts school in September. I won’t lie, I’m dreading it on so many levels. So I want to make sure we have at least one quality afternoon each week doing something together before the school holidays, no laptop, no TV, just me and my boy. Once the holidays start this will be easier. I want to enjoy our days together, I feel as if the clock is ticking and soon our time together will be so different.
3. Cross stitch! I have a cross stitch Christmas stocking that I started for Monkey in 2010 – uum, I MUST finish it, I may have to have at least one night a week off blogging to do this, but I’ll give it a go.
4. I’m going to be taking part in the Simply Great Challenge, I can walk for England, but doing exercises …… well let’s see what I can achieve on that score!
5. I want to make up a Memories photo album for Monkey, of his family and friends and the special things we do. I take hundreds of photos and I’m guilty of never printing them out. Hopefully my best friend’s OH has retrieved all my photos from my now dead PC so I can sort them out in the holidays. But I have some on the laptop to get me started.
Do you fancy joining in? What would your 5 goals be? I do know, that to make time for some of these goals I’m going to need to step away from the laptop a little more – eek!