I would like to thank TK at Sand In My Toes for giving me The Versatile Blogger Award 🙂 I’m rather chuffed, as I’ve now got two little awards on my baby blog – the Liebster Award was a few months back. I also have to apologise to TK, as she sent me this award some weeks back, but life has been rather manic during the holidays!
So what am I supposed to do now I have this award? I can nominate up to 15 blogs for this award. I have chosen five bloggers that are versatile in what they write about and do it well! But most importantly, blogs that I’ve discovered during this year and love to read. Here they are (in no particular order):
2. Bubbablue and Me
4. Dark Tea
So now I’ve passed the challenge on to some of my favourite bloggers I need to tell the person who nominated me seven things about myself – so here goes TK:
1. I can’t reverse or parallel park, in fact I don’t even try any more – life is too short!
2. I’d been planning a trip to Kenya to volunteer on an elephant and lion tracking/conservation project for 3 weeks, but then I met my husband. I do really regret not doing that trip before my son came along.
3. I walked out of college half way through my A Levels when I was going through my ‘Rebel Without a Cause’ phase – probably the dumbest thing a Straight A student ever did.
4. I have a big thing for Robert Redford, maybe not quite the looker he once was but I could listen to his voice forever.
5. I love Duran Duran, the only time I ever bunked off school, and it was PE so that doesn’t count!, was to watch the video of Is Something I Should Know? at my friend K’s house.
6. I love Family History and have managed to trace all sides of my family back to the early 1700’s. Sadly no millionaires lurking in the undergrowth!
7. I’m a cross stitcher – although I barely find time these days. I have a Christmas stocking for Monkey that I MUST finish this year!
I look forward to learning a bit more about my nominated bloggers soon.