I can’t quite believe that the sun is still shining, and we are in the second week of the summer holidays! Long may it last, please, please for next week when Daddy P is taking some time off! Anyway, this Saturday Monkey and I will be visiting CBeebies Land at Alton Towers to find out more about a fab new offer for families. CBeebies Magazine launches Kids go Free Campaign was launched on 16th July.
Pick up a copy of the CBeebies magazine from now until 7th October and you will find two vouchers inside for kids to go free to a different attraction every issue. The offer includes Merlin Entertainment attractions like Legoland, Chessington World of Adventure and Sealife.
We’ve had great days out at Legoland Windsor and Sealife London and Birmingham and can thoroughly recommend them all. Anything that saves us all money on a family day out has to be a good thing doesn’t it.
The CBeebies magazine is priced at £3.00 and Monkey loves it, it is always full of lots of fun things to do. Now it can save me money too.
The full list of attractions and dates included in this fantastic offer are:
- Issue 410 (30th July) – Chessington World of Adventures – Save £68 (£34 per ticket)
- Issue 411 (13th Aug) – Alton Towers Resort inc. CBeebies Land – Save £86.40 (£43.20 per ticket)
- Issue 412 (27th Aug) – Warwick Castle – Save £39.60 (£19.80 per ticket)
- Issue 413 (10th Sept) – Legoland and Legoland Discovery Centre – Save £82.80 (£41.40 per ticket)
- Issue 414 (24th Sept) – Sealife Centres and Seal sanctuaries – Save £39 (£19.50 per ticket)
Where will you go with the CBeebies Magazine Kids go Free Campaign? I quite fancy a trip to Warwick Castle myself as we’ve not been since Monkey was 9 months old.
disclaimer: we are being given free access to CBeebies Land on 02.08.14 to highlight this campaign.