I loved experiencing my first BritMums Live conference last year and booked my Early Bird ticket for BritMums Live 2015 as soon as tickets became available. It’s a great opportunity to mingle with brands and so many other bloggers from our community. I learnt lots in 2014 and am looking forward to seeing what this years event will show me.
Last year I was lucky to be sponsored by the team at Heroes of the City which was wonderful, as Monkey loves watching their videos on my iPhone and via Youtube.
This year’s event takes place in London on 19-20th June, and I’d love some support in getting me to this great conference and sharing information about another brand with my readership – could it be you?
As I’ve already mentioned I’ve purchased my ticket at the early bird rate, and would be looking for sponsorship covering my train/tube ticket and hotel accommodation so I can attend the two-day event.
What can I offer you in return?
- I would promote you/your client on my blog in a number of ways including an introductory blog post, and would work with you on other options – perhaps a competition on the blog for a product, a review etc.
- I would Tweet about you/your client both before and during the conference using @ or a hashtag of your choosing.
- I would provide you with a year of advertising in the sidebar of my home page.
- I will mention your company/client name in posts and tweets relating to the conference.
- I will promote your company/client on my Facebook Page.
- All blog posts mentioning your company/client in relation to this conference would also be shown on my accounts with Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Tumblr.
- I would include an Instagram photo about you during the conference using @ or a hashtag of your choosing.
If you would like to know about the financial cost for this sponsorship package or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at Over40andmumofone@gmail.com and I can also provide my full media pack.
My full social media feeds are shown below for your information:
Twitter – Over40andaMumtoOne
Facebook – Over 40 and a Mum to One
Pinterest – Minnowmep
Google+ – Over 40 and a Mum to One
Instagram – Over 40 and a Mum to One
Tumblr – Over 40 and a Mum to One
Thanks for reading 🙂