- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
Over 40 and a Mum to One
A Mum with a 13 year old son, enjoying life and having fun as my son travels through school life. We love to get outdoors whenever possible and make the most of the world around us. We have a cat called Brewster who makes appearances and I’m a mad Ferrari Formula 1 fan, so that expect to hear about as each season unfolds. We love reviewing days out, toys, games and books and would love the opportunity to look at anything that fits in with our family lifestyle. We are always out and about and offering an insight on the places we visit, with a passion for nature thrown in for good measure. If you like what you read please leave me a comment, I love to hear from people, and always try to reply. Enjoy the read.
16 thoughts on “Silent Sunday My Sunday Photo 100515”
Great photo, so clear, it looks like it’s straight out of a magazine xx
What a gorgeous photo. I love steam trains 🙂
choo choo, brilliant shot, so clear x
such a great shot. gotta love a steam train!:)
I love old trains!!
Great shot-I still haven’t been on there yet!
That’s a great photo, I love the billowing steam.
Oh this shot looks so quaint and old-fashioned, I love it! 🙂 #MySundayPhoto
Fi @ http://www.fawnsandfables.com
Love steam trains. Is this the Aberystwyth railway? X
would love to go on one of these, we love train journey’s!
I love this photo, we’ve never taken the girls on a steam train, must change that this year
Thank you for linking up
What a wonderful photo! I love steam trains x
I saw one of these in the week, always turns heads.
Great photo! Bet Monkey loved this!
What a great photo x
Its like a scene from Harry Potter! #mysundayphoto