The weather was pretty awful last Saturday so Monkey and I had a day at home. after Monkey had finished making and painting a wooden dinosaur, he asked me to cut up a potato so he could do some potato stamping. I was rather impressed with the results of his labours.
What do you see? I see seaweed, trees, tree roots, and the veins in leaves. A few people who saw one of the colour photos thought it looked like a brain.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
Over 40 and a Mum to One
A Mum with a 13 year old son, enjoying life and having fun as my son travels through school life. We love to get outdoors whenever possible and make the most of the world around us. We have a cat called Brewster who makes appearances and I’m a mad Ferrari Formula 1 fan, so that expect to hear about as each season unfolds. We love reviewing days out, toys, games and books and would love the opportunity to look at anything that fits in with our family lifestyle. We are always out and about and offering an insight on the places we visit, with a passion for nature thrown in for good measure. If you like what you read please leave me a comment, I love to hear from people, and always try to reply. Enjoy the read.
2 thoughts on “The B&W Photography Project Week 82”
Oh to me this is something out of a sci-fi genre movie; certainly brainlike! Isn’t it amazing what the removal of colour and just a focus on texture can do to a photo. I think this is brilliant when you actually know what it is – a humble potato!
I saw a lily pad 🙂 I would never have guessed it was a potato print!