We went to Abingdon Airshow last Sunday. It was meant to be a relaxing day, with a short drive for a work weary Daddy P. It took 2 hours to cover what should have taken less than half an hour. But when we finally arrived, we got to see more than just aeroplanes. Time for a Duel? do you think. A bit of a tank face-off going down.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
Over 40 and a Mum to One
A Mum with a 13 year old son, enjoying life and having fun as my son travels through school life. We love to get outdoors whenever possible and make the most of the world around us. We have a cat called Brewster who makes appearances and I’m a mad Ferrari Formula 1 fan, so that expect to hear about as each season unfolds. We love reviewing days out, toys, games and books and would love the opportunity to look at anything that fits in with our family lifestyle. We are always out and about and offering an insight on the places we visit, with a passion for nature thrown in for good measure. If you like what you read please leave me a comment, I love to hear from people, and always try to reply. Enjoy the read.
5 thoughts on “Time for a Duel? – My Sunday Photo 080516”
Wow, that’s a very exciting photo! The drive there must have been frustrating though.
How cool, it sounds like it was a good day out
Thank you for linking up
Oh wow! How cool! I hope you had a great day x
Oh my, what happened with the journey? Tanks look fab though.
We are going to have an airshow here too this June and this photo made me so excited about it! #mysundayphoto