Trump Tower of London – My Sunday Photo 081017
I think it’s fair to say, that of all the things we were expecting to see at the Tower of London last Sunday, an elephant wasn’t one of them. He was rather fabulous though.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
Over 40 and a Mum to One
A Mum with a 13 year old son, enjoying life and having fun as my son travels through school life. We love to get outdoors whenever possible and make the most of the world around us. We have a cat called Brewster who makes appearances and I’m a mad Ferrari Formula 1 fan, so that expect to hear about as each season unfolds. We love reviewing days out, toys, games and books and would love the opportunity to look at anything that fits in with our family lifestyle. We are always out and about and offering an insight on the places we visit, with a passion for nature thrown in for good measure. If you like what you read please leave me a comment, I love to hear from people, and always try to reply. Enjoy the read.
10 thoughts on “Trump Tower of London – My Sunday Photo 081017”
He is awesome, never seen this before
Thank you for linking up
That’s a great photo. I wouldn’t have expected to see that either!
I Love that they used to have zoo animals at the tower of London, How strange though. #MySundayPhoto
What a surprising sight. Very cool though
What an odd thing to see….How wonderful x
Wow, how cool! Definitely unexpected.
I’ve never seen this before. He looks very real and very beautiful. #MySundayPhoto
Well he wasn’t lit up at night or I would have spotted him too!
I saw this one on your instagram feed and once again had to look twice. It’s so lifelike.
You obviously had a great time 😀
I actually thought you’d gone to a zoo at first #MySundayPhoto